Additional Operations with Sequences
Diverse operations with sequences extend their utility considerably. Operations specific to sets including comparisons and those with dictionaries are discussed separately to bring out their significance. * and ** with values and keys fit well with respective collections without the prior knowledge of their respective sizes. The exercises given are representative for sequence specific applications.
KeywordsBinomial Distribution Venn Diagram Rank List Bigram Frequency Empty List
- Guttag JV (2013) Introduction to computation and programming using Python. MIT Press, MassachusettsGoogle Scholar
- Papoulis A, Unnikrishna Pillai S (2002) Random variables and stochastic processes, 4th edn. McGraw Hill, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Rossum Gv, Drake FL Jr (2014) (2) The Python library reference. Python software foundationGoogle Scholar
- Shyamala CK, Harini N, Padmanabhan TR (2011) Cryptography and security. Wiley India, New DelhiGoogle Scholar
- Sullivan M (2008) Algebra and trigonometry, 8th edn. Pearson Prentice hall, New JerseyGoogle Scholar