Modeling Steam Generator System of Pressurized Water Reactor Using Fuzzy Arithmetic
Steam generator system is known as the bridge between the primary and secondary systems for phase changes from water into steam. The aim of this paper is to identify the best input that influence the steam generator system in the process of changing from water to steam, to ensure the process is efficient. The method consists of the transformation method of fuzzy arithmetic which is to compute the measure of influence for each parameter in the model system. The result is then verified against simulation and analysis.
KeywordsFuzzy arithmetic Transformation method Measure of influence and steam generator
The authors are thankful to Universiti Teknologi Malaysia for providing necessary environment and technical support for research.
- 2.Glasstone, S., Sesonske, A.: Nuclear Reactor Engineering: Reactor Systems Engineering. Springer Science & Business Media (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Wan Mohamad, W.M., Ahmad, T., Ahmad, S., Ashaari, A.: Simulation of furnace system with uncertain parameter. Malays. J. Fundam. Appl. Sci. 11, 5–9 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Wan Mohamad, W.M., Ahmad, T., Ashaari, A., Abdullah, A.: Modeling fuzzy state space of reheater system for simulation and analysis. AIP Conf. Proc. 1605, 488–493 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Hanss, M., Oliver, N.: Simulation of the human glucose metabolism using fuzzy arithmetic. In: 19th International Conference of the North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society, NAFIPS, pp. 201–205. IEEE (2000)Google Scholar
- 8.Hanss, M., Oliver, N.: Enhanced parameter identification for complex biomedical models on the basis of fuzzy arithmetic. In IFSA World Congress and 20th NAFIPS International Conference, Joint 9th, pp. 1631–1636. IEEE (2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Ismail, R.: Fuzzy state space modeling for solving inverse problems in multivariable dynamic systems. Ph.D Thesis, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Faculty of Science (2005)Google Scholar