Predictor-Based Consensus Algorithms
Part of the SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering book series (BRIEFSELECTRIC)
- 501 Downloads
Consider a general linear system with input delay.
KeywordsConsensus Algorithm General Linear Multi-agent Systems Input Delay Prediction-based Algorithm Open Left-half Complex Plane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 3.J. Kim, J. Yang, J. Kim, H. Shim, Practical consensus for heterogeneous linear time-varying multi-agent systems, in 12th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (Jeju Island, Korea, October 2012), pp. 23–28Google Scholar
- 8.W. Ren, K. Moore, Y. Chen, High-order consensus algorithms in cooperative vehicle systems, in IEEE International Conference on Networking Sensing and Control (Ft Lauderdale, USA, Apirl 2006), pp. 457–462Google Scholar
- 11.C.L. Liu, F. Liu, Consensus problem of high-order multi-agent systems under predictor-based algorithm, in 10th Asian Control Conference (Sabah, Malaysia, June 2015)Google Scholar
- 12.C.L. Liu, F. Liu, Consensus problem of general linear first-order multi-agent network under communication delay, in, American Control Conference (MA, USA, July, Boston, 2016)Google Scholar
- 13.C.L. Liu, L. Xie, S. Liu, F. Liu, Asynchronously compensated synchronization algorithm for multiple harmonic oscillators with communication delay. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control. doi: 10.1002/rnc.3574
© The Author(s) 2017