The Fundamental Modes and Achievements of China’s Circular Economy Development
On September 28, 2004, the National Development and Reform Commission held the first National Working Conference on Circular Economy in Beijing with the approval from the State Council. Major officials from the development and reform commissions of all provinces, municipalities directly under the central government, autonomous regions and municipalities with independent planning status were present at the conference, the first official meeting of its kind. Ma Kai, then director of the National Development and Reform Commission (now serving as the Vice Premier of the State Council), attended the meeting and delivered a speech.
KeywordsNational Development Black Liquor Coal Gangue Industrial Park Waste Recycling
- Ma, K. (2004). To implement the scientific outlook on development and vigorously promote circular economy development (the speech delivered at the first National Working Conference on Circular Economy, September 28, 2004).Google Scholar
- NDRC. (2011). The circular on issuing the typical cases on the circular economy development in China (abridged edition), NDRC Environmental Resources No. 2232.Google Scholar
- Qi, J. (2013). Circular economy and green development: Human beings calling for the fourth technological revolution to refresh vitality. Economic Review, (1).Google Scholar
- World Bank. (2002). World Development Report 2002: Building Institutions for Markets. China Financial & Economic Publishing House.Google Scholar
- Yao, J. (2014). Answers to reporters’ requests on accelerating the establishment of the renewable resource recovery system. Department of Circulation Industry Development under the Ministry of Commerce, http://ltfzs.mofcom.gov.cn/article/ztzzn/an/201404/20140400565018.shtml[2014-04-28].