Stability Analysis of the CORS Reference Station Network and Terrestrial Network
The changes of the Earth rotation, the plates’ movement and the environment of observation can cause the point shift in the GPS network, even if the observation period is a month, the displacement of the two times cannot be ignored. In this paper, take the terrestrial network station and CORS station network in Sichuan province as an example, using the method of limit error ellipse, the horizontal direction of the station is compared and analyzed. And using the stability of the station to indicate the degree of displacement, so as to identify the stability of the fixed point and unstable fixed point; at the same time, the stability of the elevation direction of the station is analyzed by the method of mathematical statistics. It provides a theoretical basis for the analysis of the stability of the network and a reference basis for the selection of the stability of the station to do a permanent reference station.
KeywordsLimit error Displacement Stability GPS net
This study is funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China(41474011).
- 1.Huang J, Li Z (2010) GPS measurement and data processing. Wuhan University Press, Wuhan, pp 193–195Google Scholar
- 2.Wang D, Wang J, Wang B et al (2013) Stability test of GPS net reference point in space coordinate system. Surve Mapping Sci 2:87–89Google Scholar
- 3.University of Surveying and mapping (2008) Wuhan University. Wuhan University Press, Wuhan, pp 183–190Google Scholar
- 4.Yang Y, Song L, Xu T (2002) Robust estimation for correlated observation based on bifactor equivalent weights. J Gedesy 76:353–358Google Scholar
- 5.Chen Y (2009) Theory and method of modern measurement data processing. Beijing Surveying and Mapping Press, Beijing, pp 65–67Google Scholar
- 6.Cheng X, Chen T (2013) Analysis of mapping (12):12–14Google Scholar
- 7.Summer K (2005) Pretreatment method and stability of the GPS plane control network data in Nanjing. Hohai University, Nanjing, pp 49–61Google Scholar
- 8.Meryer Y (1993) Wavelets algorithms and applications. SIAM, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 9.Cai J (2009) A new kind of point position error metric. J Surve mapp 38(3):276–279Google Scholar
- 10.Yang R, Yin H, Chen P (2010) Stability test method and application of the monitoring network reference point. Wuhan J Wuhan Univ Technol 32(6):861–863 (Information and Engineering Edition)Google Scholar
- 11.Huang L (2006) GPS reference station coordinate component time series noise characteristics analysis. Wuhan Geodes Geodyn 2:31–33Google Scholar