Super Resolution and Laser Sources
Super-RENS technology and Laser sources are very important for multiwavelength optical storage indeed. The electromagnetic spectrum has been used to various data storage technology, including hard disc, optical disc, UV holography, etc. is shown in Fig. 4.1. At present, conventional optical disc storage was restricted by resolution that employs electromagnetic spectrum is very limited in range. The multidimensional optical storage is need of larger bandwidth of electromagnetic spectrum, as in Fig. 4.1, from 350 to 1500 nm, i.e., from near ultraviolet to infrared radiation was. So it offers great development space for multidimensional optical storage. However, application of more bandwidth on electromagnetic spectrum will bring some problems, such as recording materials, optical diffraction limit resolution, laser sources, detectors, etc.
KeywordsQuantum Well Carrier Lifetime Period Doubling Bifurcation Photon Density Distribute Bragg Reflector
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 3.D. Xu, Super-Density and High-Speed Optical Data Storage (Liao-Ning Science and Technology Publishing House, Shen-Yang, 2009). ISBN: 978-7-5381-6248-6Google Scholar
- 5.G.W. Burr, Three-dimensional optical storage. in SPIE Conference on Nano-and Micro-optics for Information Systems Presented at SPIE Optics and Photonics, paper 5225-16, 2007Google Scholar
- 6.J. Tominaga, H. Fuji, A. Sato et al., The characteristics and the potential of super resolution near-field structure. Japan. J. Appl. Phys. 39(1), 957 (2000) (Number 2B)Google Scholar
- 7.C.-H. Li, C.-M. Zheng, H.-P. Zeng, synthesis and photochromic property of 1-(spirobi[fluorene]-2-yl)-3, 4-bis(2,5-dimethylfuran-3-yl) -2,5-dihydro-1H-pyrrole. Chin. J. Org. Chem. 31(05), 659–664 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Chen, M.-L. Pang, K.-G. Cheng, Y. Wang, J. Han, J.-B. Meng. Synthesis and properties of brominated 6,6-dimethyl-[2,2-bi-1H-indene]-3,3-diethyl-3,3-dihydroxy-1,1 -diones, Chin. J. Org. Chem. 28(7), 1240–1246 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.M.-L. Pang, T.-T. Yang, J.-J. Li, S.-H. Yang, Z.-G. Lou, J. Han, J.-B. Meng, Synthesis and properties of novel photochromic spiropyran compounds with n-heterocyclic residue, Chin. J. Org. Chem. 68(18), 1895–1902 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.D. Zhang, M. Wang, Y.-L. Tan, Preparation of porous nano-barium-strontium titanate by sorghum straw template method and its adsorption capability for heavy metal ions. Chin. J. Org. Chem. 68(16), 1641–1648 (2010)Google Scholar
© Tsinghua University Press and Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2016