Thermal loads of combustion turbine blades can only be assessed by analysing their temperature fields. Knowledge of temperature fields enables determining the maximum temperature and temperature gradient values that decide thermal stresses and deformations.
KeywordsTemperature Field Thermal Load Fluid Structure Interaction Fluid Structure Interaction Simulation Steady State Temperature Distribution
- 1.Sadowski T, Ataya P, Nakonieczny K (2009) Thermal analysis of layered FGM cylindrical plate subjected to sudden cooling process at one side—comparison of two applied methods for problem solution. Comput Mater Sci 45:624–632Google Scholar
- 2.Sadowski T (2009) Non-symmetric thermal shock in ceramic matrix composite (CMC) material. Lect Notes Compos Mater Solid Mech Appl 154:99–148Google Scholar
- 3.Guo PQ, Mumm DR, Karlsson AM, Kagawa Y (2005) Measurement of interfacial shear mechanical properties in thermal barrier coating systems by a barb pullout method. Scripta Materialia 53:1043–1048Google Scholar
- 4.Hager CH Jr, Sanders J, Sharma P, Voevodin A (2007) Gross slip fretting wear of CrCN, TiAlN, Ni, and CuNiIn coatings on Ti6Al4V interfaces. Wear 263:430–443Google Scholar
- 5.Hejwowski T, Weroński A (2000) The production of the wear—resistant coatings. The heat applied coatings on elements of internal combustion engines. Lublin University of Technology Press, Lublin (in Polish)Google Scholar