A Cogenerative Dialogue
Reflecting on Education for Co-Creation
Part of the Creative Education Book Series book series (CREA)
- 464 Downloads
This chapter is presented as a reflection that has been produced by the two authors after they implemented a pedagogical intervention in a problem-based first year university course.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cameron, C., Tate, B., Macnaughton, D., & Politano, C. (1998). Recognition without rewards. Winnipeg, MB: Peguis Publishers.Google Scholar
- Davies, A., & LeMahieu, P. (2003). Assessment for learning: Reconsidering portfolios and research evidence. In Optimising new modes of assessment: In search of qualities and standards (pp. 141–169). Springer. Retrieved from http://link.springer.com/chapter/ 10.1007/0-306-48125-1_7
- Jeffrey, B., & Craft, A. (2006). Creative learning and possibility thinking. Creative Learning Practices: European Experiences, BERA 2003 Paper-D2, 73–91. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Anna_Craft/publication/42792429_Creative_learning_and_possibility_thinking/links/0deec53988464c4d99000000.pdf
- Jensen, D. H., & Jetten, J. (2015). Bridging and bonding interactions in higher education: Social capital and students’ academic and professional identity formation. Frontiers in Psychology, 6. Retrieved from https://doi.org/ 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.00126
- Major, C. H., & Palmer, B. (2001). Assessing the effectiveness of problem-based learning in higher education: Lessons from the literature. Academic Exchange Quarterly, 5(1), 4–9.Google Scholar
- Roth, W.-M., & Tobin, K. (2004). Cogenerative dialoguing and metaloguing: Reflexivity of processes and genres [35 paragraphs]. Forum Qualitative Sozialforschung / Forum: Qualitative Social Research, 5(3), Art. 7. Retrieved from http://nbn-resolving.de/urn:nbn:de:0114-fqs040370
- Siegel, H. (2013). Educating reason. Routledge.Google Scholar
- Surowiecki, J. (2005). The wisdom of crowds. New York, NY: Anchor Books.Google Scholar
© Sense Publishers 2017