Since its launch in 2003, Esprit (Tunisian private school of engineering) has been concerned with the striking finding of the non-adequacy of the engineering training with the labour market needs. Indeed, most Tunisian schools of engineering put a strong emphasis on delivering theory-based training, which focused mostly on competencies related to the discipline of engineering rather than other life skills or transferable skills that learners might need when they integrate into the professional world.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alaya, Z., Khodjet, E. K. G., & Bettaieb, L. (2015, July 6–9). Active learning for freshmen students in a software engineering education. 5th IRSPBL / IJCLEE2015, Mondragon University, Mondragon.Google Scholar
- Alaya, Z., Khodjet, E. K. G., & Bettaieb, L. (2016, November 11–13). Application de la classe inversée et l’apprentissage par problème dans un cours de programmation. SIEST2016, Marseille, France.Google Scholar
- Bedard, D., & LaBillois, D. (2011). Guide D’Implantation: Pédagogies actives programme des techniques de comptabilité Et De Gestion. Équipe de production, Print.Google Scholar
- Bettaieb, L. (2013, June 3–5). Migration vers un projet d’apprentissage intégré. QPES’2013, Sherbrooke, Canada.Google Scholar
- Boud, D., & Falchikov, N. (2007). Rethinking assessment in higher education learning for the longer term. New York, NY: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Bousbia, S., Miladi, E. Zeineb, K., Chouki, A., & Boumaiza, W. (2016). T-learning: Proposal of an innovative pedagogical approach on the basis of theorical techniques and competition spirit for technical modules teaching. Interactive Collaborative Learning (ICL), Belfast UK.Google Scholar
- Gharbi, S., Bellakhdar, H., & Mrabet, S. (2015, March 18–20). Project based learning in business intelligence with intervention of companies. EDUCON’2015, Tallin, Estonia.Google Scholar
- ISO-10006. (2003). Quality management systems: Guidelines for quality management in projects.Google Scholar
- Khojet, E. K. G., Alaya, Z., Louati, K., & Ben A. M. (2016, July 6–8). The agile games for freshmen students. 8th International Symposium on Project Approaches in Engineering Education (PAEE), Guimaraes, Portugal.Google Scholar
- Louati, K., Alaya, Z., Khodjet, E. K., G., Ben, A. M., & Bettaieb, L. (2016, April 10–13). First steps to active learning for training engineers. Educon 2016, Etisalat, BT and Khalifa University, Abu Dhabi, UAE.Google Scholar
- Potter, A., & Louati, K. (2016, April 10–13). Learning English through project-based learning: The case of engineering education. EDUCON’2016, Dubai.Google Scholar
- Said, A. (2015). Impact de la nature de la situation-problème sur la réussite des apprentissages chez les élèves-ingénieurs utilisant l’APP : cas du langage HTML. Revue de recherche et études en sciences humaines, N° 10–2015, (pp. 52–62).Google Scholar
- Wilson, B. G. (1996). Constructivist learning environments: Case studies in instructional design. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Educational Technology Publications, Print.Google Scholar