Japan has made rapid economic growth after World War II and its current Gross Domestic Product (GDP) now stands at about US$4.3 Trillion, ranked only second after the United States of America whose GDP is approximately US$13.2 trillion.
KeywordsGross Domestic Product Technology Education Junior High School High School Graduate Industrial Technology
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aichi University of Education. (1999-2008). Resource materials: Technology education laboratory.Google Scholar
- Denso, E., & TS Training Center Corp. (2006). Pamphlet.Google Scholar
- JICA Training Course Materials for Pakistan. (2006).Google Scholar
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. (2006). Government materials.Google Scholar
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. (2006). Government materials: Human Resources Development Administration.Google Scholar