Alternative cleaning techniques
- 571 Downloads
Previous chapters have been devoted to the more traditional cleaning techniques eg. high, medium and low pressure water. There are many occasions, however when other techniques may offer a more practical means of achieving the right result.
KeywordsCleaning System High Pressure Water Copper Slag Abrasive Waterjet Cleaning Technique
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References and acknowledgements
- 1.Cleveland Fire Brigade. H.Q. Hartlepool. England. Acknowledgements for information regarding solvent hazards and safety guidelines.Google Scholar
- 2.International Pipeline Products Ltd. Catterick Garrison. N.Yorks. DL9 4RR. England Information regarding `pigging’ technology.Google Scholar
- 3.IST. Molchtechnik GmbH. Chester. CH2 3NE. England, automated `pigging’ information.Google Scholar
- 4.Kerry Ultrasonics Ltd. Hitchin Herts. SG4 OTQGoogle Scholar
- 5.BIO-WISE Department of Trade and Industry programme. PO Box 83. Didcot Oxfordshire OX11 OBR. Information and assistance with Biotechnology at WorkGoogle Scholar
- 6.Valiant Elan. Siskin Drive, Coventry CV3 4FJ England. Acknowledgements to John BartlettGoogle Scholar
- 7.Transol Production Unit b.v. Moezelweg 75. Rotterdam- Europort. The NederlandsGoogle Scholar
- 8.Kew Cleaning Systems Ltd. Penrith. Cumbria England for foam cleaning information.Google Scholar