Low pressure cleaning systems
- 565 Downloads
The main emphasis in this chapter concerns internal cleaning applications, although hand lances are used, particularly in conjunction with steam/water mixing devices. In the two previous chapters, cleaning has been achieved mainly with the use of cold water at medium or high pressures, using hydrodynamic forces and surface impact to remove deposits.
KeywordsSpray Pattern Wash Fluid Cleaning Application Cleaning Depot Combine Tube
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References and acknowledgements
- 1.Spraying Systems Ltd. Guildford Rd. Farnham. Surrey. GU9 9PS. England Publication: Tank Wash HandbookGoogle Scholar
- 2.Sellers UK. Turco Products Ltd. Corby. Northants. NN17 2JW. EnglandGoogle Scholar
- 3.Sellers Cleaning Systems. Piqua. Ohio. USA.Google Scholar
- 4.Brechoncherry Ltd. Ledbury. Herefordshire. HR8 2DH EnglandGoogle Scholar
- 5.Tofte Jorge Ltd. Chinnor. Oxfordshire. OX9 4TW. EnglandGoogle Scholar
- 6.Dynafluid Ltd. Telford. TFI 4EX EnglandGoogle Scholar
- 7.Environmental Technology Best Practice Programme. Environment Directorate 5 Department of Trade and Industry 151 Buckingham Palace Road. London SW1W 9SS Extracts from ENVIRONMENT PERFORMANCE GUIDE EG 4 1995 These extracts are Crown Copyright and are reproduced with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office. AEA Technology. Project Engineering Dept. Harwell. Didcot. Oxfordshire. Acknowledgements for technical information and assistanceGoogle Scholar