Introduction to industrial cleaning technology
- 576 Downloads
Cleaning has been part of manufacturing processes for centuries, industries, such as textile, woollen mills and breweries, have traditionally used water for washing purposes.
KeywordsSteam Drive High Pressure Water High Pressure Pump Spray Pump Hydrodynamic Impact
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Tees Cottage Pumping Station Preservation Society — Broken Scar. Darlington. EnglandGoogle Scholar
- (2).Food Machinery Corporation (FMC) Chicago USA.Google Scholar
- Acknowledgements for the use of information from `Growing Orbit’. The story of the FMC Corporation.Google Scholar
- (3).BHR Group. The Fluid Engineering Centre. Cranfield. Bedfordshire. England. MK43 DAJ. Tel: (01234) 750422Google Scholar
- (4).Waterjet Technology Association. 917 Locust St. — Suite 1100 St. Louis. MO 63101–1419. USA. Tel: (314) 241–1445Google Scholar
- (5).The Water Jetting Association. 17 St. Judith’s Lane. Sawtry. Huntingdon. Cambridgeshire. PE17 5XE. England. Tel: (01487) 834034Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2001