Deep Drawing Process of the AISI 304 Stainless Steel Cup: Interaction Between Design Tools and Kinetic of Plastic Strain Induced Martensite
Mechanisms of transformation plasticity deformation are reviewed for martensitic transformation of stainless steel material, the transformation strains may be accommodated elastically, plastically or by self accommodation. The main of the present work consists in the analysing of the interaction between the kinetic of plastic strain induced martensite (Psim) in the Aisi 304 stainless steel and the design parameters in the deep drawing process.
Keywordskinetic of martensitic transformation stainless steel deep drawing self accommodation yield surface hardening behavior
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S.S. Simandiri, Optimizing the aluminum deep-drawing process, Sme technical paper, MF91–415 (1991).Google Scholar
- H. Bargui, H. Sidhom and Z. Tourki (2000), Martensite induite et comportement en écrouissage de 1’acier AISI304, Materiata et Techniques N° 11–12 , pp. 31, 41.Google Scholar
- W. O. Binder, Metal Progress 58 (1950) 201–207.Google Scholar
- B. Cina, J. Iron Steel Inst. III (1954) 406–422.Google Scholar
- M. Cherkaoui, Z. Tourki, H. Bargui and H. Sidhom, Micro-mechanical modeling coupled to the quantitative and microstructure analyses on the plastic induced martensite in the Trip steels (AISI304//AISI316), submitted to the Int. Journal of Plasticity. Google Scholar
- D.C. Drucker, Journal Appl. Medi., (1949) 16 349.Google Scholar