This chapter suggests methods of estimating the diffusion coefficients, the viscosity and the thermal conductivity of pure substances and gaseous mixtures.
KeywordsThermal Conductivity Dynamic Viscosity Polarity Parameter Methyl Chloride Acentric Factor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- GARDINER W.C. JR, Coordinator, Combustion Chemistry, 2nd edition, Springer-Verlag (1994).Google Scholar
- KEE R.J., MILLER J.A., A Structured Approach to the Computational Modelling of Chemical Kinetics and Molecular Transport in Flowing Systems, Sandia Report SAND 86–8841 (1992).Google Scholar
- KEE R.J., DIXON-LEWIS G., WARNATZ J., COLTRIN M.E., MILLER J.A., A Fortran Computer Code Package for the Evaluation of Gas-Phase Multicomponent Transport Properties, SANDIA Report SAND 86–8246. VC-401 (1993).Google Scholar
- ONKEN V., PAUL H.I., Estimation of physical properties, Ullmann’s Enc. Ind. Chem., B1, chap. 6(1995).Google Scholar
- POLING B.E., PRAUSNITZ J.M., O’CONNEL J.P., The Properties of Gases and Liquids, 5th edition, McGraw Hill (2000).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2001