The Sequent Variant of System R
it is necessary to distinguish the conjunctive and implicative connections between the members of an antecedent of a sequent;
it is necessary to distinguish the disjunctive and implicative- negative connections between the members of succedent of sequent.
KeywordsFinite Sequence Regular Sequence Sequent Calculus Relevant Logic Relevant System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Anderson and N. Belnap. Entailment, Vol 1. Princeton, 1975.Google Scholar
- V. A. Smirnov. Formal deduction and logical calculi, Moscow, 1972. (In Russian)Google Scholar
- P. I. Bystrov. Embedding of relevant system E into tableaux-calculus of indexed formuli. Many valued, relevant and paraconsistent logics. Proceedings of the Scientific Seminar in Logic of the Institute of Philosophy, pp. 20–26, Moscow, 1984. (In Russian)Google Scholar
- P. I. Bystrov. The calculi of indexed sequents in relevant logic. Intensional logics and logical structure of theories (Abstracts of the 4th Soviet—Finnish Symposium in Logic, pp. 31–32, Tbilisi, 1985. (In Russian)Google Scholar
- P. I. Bystrov. Tableaux variants of some modal and relevant systems. Bulletin of the Section of Logic, 17, Warszaw-Lódz, 1988.Google Scholar