European Thematic Network for Intelligent Forecasting
Part of the International Series on Microprocessor-Based and Intelligent Systems Engineering book series (ISCA, volume 21)
The European Union funds the thematic network for intelligent forecasting systems (IFS) by the Brite-EuRam program.
KeywordsTask Group Load Demand Load Forecast Thematic Network European Union Fund
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- European Commission: Brite/Euram — Workprogramme; Brüssel, 1994.Google Scholar
- Bitzer, B.: European Project: Intelligent forecasting systems, IEEE computer application in power CAP, 4/97, Columbus, Ohio 1997.Google Scholar
- Bitzer, B.; Rößer, F.: Intelligent load forecasting for the electrical power system on Crete, UPEC ′97 — Universities Power Eng. Conf., UMIST-Univ. of Manchester, 1997.Google Scholar
- Bitzer, B.; Rößer, F.: „Energy Control of a Refinery by Artificial Neural Networks“ Isth IMACS World Congress 1997, Vol. 4, p. 191–196.Google Scholar
- Seyed-Masoud-Moghaddas-Tafreschi, Mueller, H.: Medium-term forecast of network load for the operational planning per year in the electric supply with help by concepts of neural networks and the fuzzy set theory, VEO Journal, Vol. 7-8, p. 133–140, 1995.Google Scholar
- Baratti, R., Vacca, G., Servida, A.: Neural Network modelling of destination columns; Process Control & Information Systems, June 1995.Google Scholar
- Tzafestas, S. Verbruggen, H.B.: Artificial Intelligence in Industrial Decision Making, Control and Automation, Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht, 1995.Google Scholar
- Baratti, R., Corti, S., Servida, A.: A feedforward neural controller strategy for destination columns, EANN 96, London, June 17–19, 1996.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 1999