On the Quasi-Stationary Approach to Scattering for Perturbations Periodic in Time
- 151 Downloads
Scattering of a plane wave by a time-periodic potential is described by a system of coupled stationary Schrödinger equations. Each equation corresponds to a channel when energy is changed by some integer number. The interaction of a plane wave with a quasi-bound state of a time-periodic potential well is investigated. It is shown that for resonant energies this interaction does not vanish as a coupling constant of a perturbation tends to zero.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Yafaev D.R. (1984), The virial theorem and conditions for unitarily of wave operators in scattering by a time-dependent potential, Proc. Steklov Inst. of Math. 2 (V. 159), 219–226.Google Scholar
- Sayapova M.R., Yafaev D.R. (1984), The evolution operator for time-dependent potentials of zero-radius, Proc. Steklov Inst. of Math. 2 (V. 159), 173–180.Google Scholar
- Sayapova M.R., Yafaev D.R. (1985), Scattering theory for zero-range potentials periodic in time, Selecta Math. Sov. 4, N° 3, 277–287.Google Scholar
- Koratjaev E.L. (1980), On the spectrum of the monodromy operator for the Schrödinger operator with a periodic in time potential, Notes of LOMI Sci. Seminars 96, 101–104, Russian.Google Scholar
- Yafaev D.R. (1990), On resonant scattering for time-periodic perturbations, Colloque “Equations aux Dérivées Partielles”, Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Publications de l’Université de Nantes.Google Scholar