Construction of Some Hopf Algebras
- 171 Downloads
It is a lucky opportunity - and I thank the organizers for the invitation to a citizen of a State not involved in the meeting - to speak in this Symposium, devoted to such an outstanding physicist, about a set of quantum groups which may have immediate relevance in physics. I mean those q-deformed Hopf algebras whose q = 1 limits are, besides the algebra of Heisenberg, the usuat kinematical symmetry groups, namely, Euclides, Poincaré, Galilei and Lorentz ones, which are noncompact or inhomogeneous or both.
KeywordsHOPF Algebra Quantum Group Heisenberg Group Contraction Method Classical Giration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S.L. Woronowicz and and S. Zakrzewski,“Quantum deformations of Lorentz group. Hopf*;-algebra level”, Preprint.Google Scholar
- E. Celeghini, R. Giachetti, E. Sorace and M. Tarlini, “Contractions of quantum groups”, Proceedings of the first semester on quantum groups, Eds. L.D. Faddeev and P.P. Kulish, Leningrad October 1990, Springer-Verlag, in press.Google Scholar
- J. Lukierski, A. Nowicki, H. Ruegg, “Quantum deformationa of D = 4 Poincaré and conformal algebras, Preprint.Google Scholar
- J. Lukierski, A. Nowicki, “Real forma of Uq(OSp(1 2)) and quantum D = 2 Superaymmetry algebras, Preprint, June 1991 ITP UWr 777/91Google Scholar
- R. Gilmore, “Lie groupa, Lie algebraa and aome of their applicationa” (New York, N.Y., 1974, Wiley).Google Scholar
- S.M. Khoroskin and V.N. Tolstoy, “Universal R-Matriz for Quantized (Super)Algebras, Preprint, Moscow 1991.Google Scholar
- Faddeev L., Reshetikhin N.Yu. and Takhtajan L., Algebra i Analiz, 1, (1989),178Google Scholar
- P.P. Kulish, N.Yu. Reshetikhin, Lett. Math. Phys. 18.Google Scholar
- F. Bonechi, E. Celeghini, R. Giachetti, E. Sorace and M. Tarlini, “Inhomogeneoua Quantum Groups as Symmetry of Phonons.”, University of Florence Preprint, DFF 152/12/91Google Scholar
- S.L. Woronowicz private communication. S.L.Woronowicz “Quantum SU(2) and E(2) groups. Contraction procedure”, Preprint, Lyon I, December 7, 1991.Google Scholar
- E. Celeghini, R. Giachetti, E. Sorace and M. Tarlini, Quantum gro’ltpa of motion and rotational spectra of heavy nuclei, Preprint DFF 151/11/91 Firenze, to be published in Phys.Lett. B.Google Scholar