“Quantum group” structure and “covariant” differential calculus on symmetric algebras corresponding to commutation factors on Zn
- 171 Downloads
For any given commutation factor ∈ on Zn a first order differential calculus on a certain symmetric algebra Cn ∈ corresponding to f is constructed. It is shown that there exists a kind of a quantum group structure (∈-Hopf algebra) on each Cn ∈ and that the differential calculus is the unique one being covariant (in an adapted sense) with respect to this “quantum group” structure.
KeywordsHopf Algebra Quantum Group Differential Form Differential Calculus Homogeneous Element
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gurevich, D. J.: Quantum Yang-Baxter equation and a generalization of the formal Lie theory, Seminar on supermanifolds No.4 (D. Leites ed.), Reports Department of Mathematics University of Stockholm No. 24, 1986, pp. 34–123Google Scholar
- Jadczyk, A. and D. Kastler: Graded Lie-Cartan pairs, University of Wroclaw, preprint No 677, 1987; Graded Lie-Cartan pairs II, Preprint IHES, 1987Google Scholar
- Kastler, D.: Introduction to Alain Connes’ non-commutative differential geometry, Preprint CPT-86/PE.1929 Marseille 1986Google Scholar
- Lyubashenko, V. V.: Vectorsymmetries, Seminar on supermanifolds No. 15 (D. Leites ed.), Reports Department of Mathematics, University of Stockholm No. 19,1987Google Scholar
- Marcinek, W.: Algebras based on Yang-Baxter operators, Preprint ITP UWr 731/89, Wroclaw November 1989Google Scholar
- Marcinek, W.: Graded algebras and geometry based on Yang-Baxter operators, Preprint ITP UWr 745/90, Wroclaw June 1990Google Scholar
- Matthes, R.: A general approach to connections: algebra and geometry, preprint KMU-NTZ 89–03, to appear in Rep. Math. Phys.Google Scholar
- Matthes, R.: Vector fields and differential forms on Cn q, unpublished manuscript 1990Google Scholar
- Matthes, R.: A covariant differential calculus on the “quantum group” Cn q, to appear in the Proceedings of the Wigner Symposium Goslar 1991Google Scholar
- Wess, J. and B. Zumino: Covariant differential calculus on the quantum hyperplane, preprint 1990Google Scholar