Quantum Deformations of D = 4 Poincaré Algebra
- 172 Downloads
quantum deformation of D = 2 and D = 3 Euclidean and Minkowski geometries, described as quantum Lie algebra or quantum Lie group [6,7].
quantum deformation of D = 4 Poincare algebra [8,9].
quantum deformations of D = 4 conformal algebra [10,11].
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S.L. Woronowicz, “New Quantum Deformation of SL(2;C)-Hopf Algebra Level”, Warsaw University preprint, 1990Google Scholar
- W.P. Schmidke, J. Wess and B. Zumino, Max Planck Institute preprint MPI-Ph/91–15, March 1991Google Scholar
- E. Celeghini, R. Giacchetti, E. Sorace and M. Tarlini, “Contractions of quantum groups”, Proceedings of First EIMI Workshop on Quantum Groups, Leningrad, October-December 1990, ed. P. Kulish, Springer Verlag, 1991Google Scholar
- V. Dobrev, “Canonical q-Deformations of Noncompact Lie (Super-) Algebras”, Gottingen Univ. preprint, July 1991Google Scholar
- J. Lukierski, A. Nowicki,“Quantum Deformations of D=4 Poincaré and Weyl Algebra from q-Deformed D=4 Conformal Algebra”, Wroclaw University preprint ITP UWr 787/91, October 1991Google Scholar