Extremal projector and universal R-matrix for quantized contragredient Lie (super)algebras
- 173 Downloads
Two basic elements of the representation theory of quantized finite-dimensional contragredient Lie (super)algebras g (U q(g)) are presented. These are the universal R-matrix to be an interwining operator, and the extremal projector which gives a powerful method for decomposition of representations. Properties of Cartan-Weyl basis for U q(g) are discussed. Some Taylor extension of U q(g) and U q(g) ⊗ U q(g) are introduced in terms of this basis. The extremal projector p and the universal R-matrix R are described as unique elements of these extensions. Explicit formulae for p and R are given.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Faddeev, L.D. Integrable models in 1 + 1 dimensional quantum field theory (Lectures in Les Houches 1982). Elservier Science Publishers B.V. (1984).Google Scholar
- Tolstoy, V.N., and Khoroshkin, S.M. The universal R-matrix for quantum nontwisted affine Lie algebras. Funkz. Analiz i ego pril. 26;1 (1992), 85–88.Google Scholar
- Khoroshkin, S.M., and Tolstoy, V.N. The Cartan-Weyl basis and the universal R-matrix for quantum Kac-Moody algebras and superalgebras. Proc. of The Second Wigner Symposium. Goslar, Germany (July 1991) (to appear).Google Scholar
- Tolstoy, V.N. Extremal projectors for reductive classical Lie superalgebras with nondegenerated general Killing form. Uspechi Math. Nauk 40 (1985), 225–226.Google Scholar
- Tolstoy, V.N. Extremal projectors for contragredient Lie algebras and superalgebras of finite growth. Uspechi Math.Nauk 44 (1989), 211–212.Google Scholar
- Khoroshkin, S.M., and Tolstoy, V.N. Uniqueness theorem for universal Rmatrix. Lett. Math. Phys. (1992) (to appear).Google Scholar