The Conformal Block Structure of Perturbation Theory in Two Dimensions
- 173 Downloads
We describe some field theoretical aspects of marginal and relevant interactions perturbing two-dimensional conformally invariant field theories. Repercussions of the critical (non-Gaussian) fixed point theory for the structure of the perturbation series and in particular deformations of braid group representations in the perturbed theory are investigated. Some speculations about the importance of those deformations for an adequate understanding of renormalisation group flows in various models are added.
KeywordsVertex Operator Conformal Block Braid Group Tensor Factor Order Perturbation Theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. Speer,Generalized Feynman Amplitudes, Annals of Mathematical Studies Vol. 62(1969).Google Scholar
- S. D. Mathur, preprint HUTMP-90-B-299 (1990).Google Scholar
- F. Constantinescu and M. Lüdde, Braid Modules, preprint Bonn HE–91–15.Google Scholar
- J. Birman, “Braids, Links and mapping class groups”, Princeton UP (1974).Google Scholar
- R. G. Pogossyan, Study of the vicinities of super conformal fixed points in two-dimensional field theory, Yerevan preprint ePhN–1003 53-87 (1987).Google Scholar
- D. Bernard, Quantum symmetries in 2-D massive field theories, preprint Saclay SPh-T–91–124 (1991).Google Scholar
- E. Witten, Commun. Math. Phys. 92 81994 455.Google Scholar
- S. Chauduri and J. A. Schwarz, preprint CLNS 88/851 (1988).Google Scholar