Multi-Agent Cooperation for Assembly Robotics
An Assembly Robotic System can be seen as a community of agents cooperating to solve a common problem. Here, we will describe the work we are doing concerning the illustration of Multi-Agent Cooperation in a robotic testbed.
KeywordsIntelligent System Cooperative Community Assembly Task Message Queue Assembly Robotic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cammarata-83.Strategies of Cooperation in Distributed Problem Solving S. Cammarata, D. McArthur and R. Steeb Proceedings of IJCAI-83, pp. 767–770,1983Google Scholar
- Davis-80.Report on the Workshop on Distributed Artificial Intelligence R. Davis SIGART Newsletter 73, pp. 42–52, 1980Google Scholar
- Dodhiawala-89.Real-Time Systems: a definition and an architecture R. Dodhiawala, N. Sridharan, P. Raulefs and C. Pickering Proceedings of IJCAI-89,1989Google Scholar
- Durfee-87.Cooperation through Communication in a Distributed Problem Solving Network E. Durfee, V. Lesser and D. Corkill in IEEE Transactions on Computers, 36, 1275–1291, 1987 also in “Distributed Artificial Intelligence”, M. Huhns, pp. 29–59, 1988Google Scholar
- Hayes-Roth-89.Intelligent Monitoring and Control B. Hayes-Roth, R. Washington and A. Seiver Proceedings of IJCAI-89, 1989Google Scholar
- McClelland-86.Parallel Distributed Processing J. McClelland and D. Rummelhart MIT Press, 1986Google Scholar
- Nilsson-81.Distributed Artificial Intelligence N. Nilsson Report SRI International, 1981Google Scholar
- Oliveira-91a.A Multi-agent environment in Robotics E. Oliveira, C. Ramos and R. Camacho to be published in Robotics-International Journal of Researsh in Robotics and AI, 1991Google Scholar
- Oliveira-91b.Towards a Generic Monitor for Cooperation E. Oliveira, L. Qiegang AAAI 91, Workshop on Blackboard Systems, Anaheim, California 1991Google Scholar
- Ramos-91a.The generation of efficient High Level Plans and the Robot World Representation in a Cooperative Community of Robotic Agents C. Ramos and E. Oliveira Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Advanced Robotics IEEE PressGoogle Scholar
- Ramos-91b.Intelligent Task Planning and Execution on Assembly Robotics EURISCON-91 Corfu, Greece, 23–28 June, 1991Google Scholar
- Smith-81.Framework for Cooperation in Distributed Problem Solving R. Smith and R. Davis IEEE SMC, 11, 1, pp. 61–67, 1981Google Scholar