Recent Techniques in Solar Optical Astronomy from Space
- 67 Downloads
The article summarizes some of the recent advances in the techniques of solar space research, particularly over the last 4 years, in an attempt to review the current state of instrument technology. The present state of development in rocket and satellite vehicles for solar observations, far ultraviolet detectors, optical materials, ultraviolet reflection coatings, filters, and photographic film fogging, are among the topics described.
KeywordsRoll Angle Interference Filter Linear Dynamic Range Solar Satellite Channel Electron Multiplier
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adams, J., Manley, B.W (1965) Electronic Engineering, 37, 180.Google Scholar
- Dietz, R.W., Bennett, J.M. (1966) Appl. Opt., 5, 881.Google Scholar
- Hinteregger, H.E. (1961) in Space Astrophysics. Ed. by W. Liller, McGraw-Hill, New York, p. 34.Google Scholar
- Johnson, M.C. (1966) Bendix Corporation Technical Report No. 3640.Google Scholar
- Monk, G.S. (1952) Nucleonics, 10, 52.Google Scholar
- Paul, F. W., McAndrew, C.E., Diggins, J.C. (1967) J. Opt. Soc. Amer., 57, 582.Google Scholar
- Rome, M. (1964a) IEEE Trans. on Nuclear Science, June 1964.Google Scholar
- Shelton, R.D., deLoach, A.C. (1967) National Aeronautics and Space Administration Report TMX-53666. Marshall Space Flight Center.Google Scholar
- Wilson, R. (1968) in the present volume, p. 94.Google Scholar