Variable Stars in NGC 4590
- 76 Downloads
A sequence of red magnitudes, m r (λ eff ≅6400 Å) has been established around the cluster. It comprises 28 stars with magnitudes between 11.66 and 16.50.
Five new variable stars were discovered in a one square degree field, centered on the cluster.
Four other variable stars (No. 39, 40, 41, and 42) were discovered in the cluster.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Agt, S. L. Th. J. van and Oosterhoff, P. Th.: 1959, Ann. Sterrew. Leiden, 21, 253.Google Scholar
- Hogg, H. S.: 1972.: Publ. David Dunlap Obs. 3, No. 6Google Scholar
- Rosino, L. and Pietra, S.: 1954, Publ. Oss. astr. Univ. Bologna,6 No. 5.Google Scholar
- Sawyer, H. B.: 1939, Publ. David Dunlap Obs. 1 No. 4Google Scholar
- Sawyer, H. B.: 1955, Publ. David Dunlap Obs. 2, No. 2Google Scholar