A Note on Non-Supersymmetric Open-String Orbifolds with a Quantised BAB
In this short note we review the main features of open-string orbifolds with a quantised flux for the NS-NS antisymmetric tensor in the context of the open descendants of non-supersymmetric asymmetric orbifolds with a vanishing cosmological constant.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Sagnotti, in Cargese 87, Non-Perturbative Quantum Field Theory, eds. G. Mack et al. (Pergamon Press Oxford, 1988), p.521.Google Scholar
- C. Angelantonj, Comments on open string orbifolds with a non-vanishing B ab, hep-th/9908064.Google Scholar
- R. Blumenhagen and L. Gorlich, Orientifolds of nonsupersymmetric asymmetric orbifolds, hep-th/9812158.Google Scholar
- C. Angelantonj, I. Antoniadis and K. Forger, Non-supersymmetric type I strings with zero vacuum energy, hep-th/9904092; K. Förger, these proceedings.Google Scholar
- I. Antoniadis, E. Dudas and A. Sagnotti, Brane supersymmetry breaking, hep-th/9908023; G. Aldazabal and A.M. Uranga, Tachyon-free non-supersymmetric type lIB orientifolds via brane-antibrane systems, hep-th/9908072.Google Scholar