Similarity Relation for I-V Characteristics of FETs with different Channel Shape
Depending on the FET application, its channel shape may be different [1–5]. However, for all FET types the theory has been developed only in the simplest case of a rectangular transistor channel. Therefore there is a problem of calculating the characteristics of FETs with another channel shape. The similarity relation, obtained in this paper, solves the above problem.
KeywordsSimilarity Relation Drain Current Silicon Film Drain Voltage Wafer Fabrication
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S.M. Sze: Physics of Semiconductor Devices, 2nd Edn, p. 355. Wiley-Interscience, New York (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Shur, GaAs Devices and Circuits, p. 603. Plenum Press, New York and London (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.J.P. Colinge, Silicon-On-lnsulator Technology: Materials to VLSI, p-262. Kluwer Academic Publishers (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Cristoloveanu and S.S. Li, Electrical Characterization of Silicon-On-lnsulator Materials and Devices, p. 378. Kluwer Academic Publishers (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.K.Ng. Kwok, Complete Guide to Semiconductor Devices, p. 677, McGraw-Hill, New York (1995).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Dobrovolsky and V. G. Litovchenko, Surface Electronic Transport Phenomena in Semiconductors, p. 220. Clarendon Press, Oxford (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.V.N. Dobrovolsky and A.N. Krolevets, J. Appl. Phys., 85, 1956 (1999).Google Scholar
- 8.P.M. Morse and H. Feshbach, Methods of theoretical physics, part II, p. 881, McGraw-Hill, New York (1953).Google Scholar