- 221 Downloads
To fully explore the issues of energy demand forecasting in Shandong province, researchers found it necessary to first understand the geography, society, and economy of Shandong province. These are the conditions that determine the region’s energy requirements.
KeywordsEnergy Efficiency Shandong Province Electricity Consumption Baseline Scenario Electricity Demand
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CETP database (2000), Questionnaire on social economic development and electricity demand in CETP project, March 2000Google Scholar
- EGnansounou (2000)., Prospective et planification energtique, Cycle postgrade en energie 1998-2000Google Scholar
- Gnansounou, E. and C. Rodriguez, (1999), DEMELEC-PRO 1.0.1Google Scholar
- IEA (1998), World Energy Outlook 1998 edition, IEA, International Energy AgencyGoogle Scholar
- National Bureau of Statistics (1999), China Statistical Yearbook 1999, Beijing, China Statistics PressGoogle Scholar
- National Bureau of Statistics(2000), China Energy Statistical Yearbook 2000, Beijng, China Statistics PressGoogle Scholar
- SEPCO (2000), Tenth five-year plan and outlook of electricity sector in Shandong province by SEPCO, 2000.Google Scholar
- SEPCO (2001a), Electricity market analysis report, Research centre of electricity market, SEPCO, 3, 2001.Google Scholar
- SEPCO (2001b), Shandong electricity statistics during 1995-2000 from SEPCOGoogle Scholar
- Shandong Statistics Bureau (1995-2000), Shandong Statistical Yearbook 1995-2000, Beijing, China Statistics PressGoogle Scholar
- State Development Planning Commission (SDPC) (1995), Ninth five year plan (1995-2000) and outlook on 2010 of Shandong Development Planning Commission, source: http//www.sdpc.gov.cnGoogle Scholar
- World Bank (1994), ’Energy efficiency in China: technical and sectoral analyses’, World Bank Report 1994.Google Scholar