Project: ‘Humanization and Participation’ in Centraal Beheer
In this article we give a review of the project ‘Humanization and Participation’ as developed up to 1 July 1976. We start in Section 2 with an outline of project goals and the conditions for the project. In Section 3 we discuss the developments in theory, change strategy and methodology of the open sociotechnical system approach we have used. In Section 4 we give a short description of the organization, the department where the project takes place, and the planning of the project. In Section 5 we give a short and preliminary discussion of results.
KeywordsTask Group Work Organization Core Group Change Strategy Work Situation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Allegro, J. T. (1973a): Socio-technische organisatie ontwikkeling. Leiden.Google Scholar
- Allegro, J. T. (1973b): The Bamshoeve case. In: Seminarreport: Advances in work organi:ation, OECD, Paris.Google Scholar
- Boekholdt, M. G. and Allegro, J. T. (1975): Organisatieontwikkeling op de verpleegafdeling. In: Tijdschriftroor Ziekenverpleging 20.Google Scholar
- Does de Willebois, J. L. J. M. van der (1968): Werksiruktureringals organisatieontwikkeling. Eindhoven.Google Scholar
- Does de Willebois, J. L. J. M. van der (1973): On the quality of working life; some recent developments at company. factory, and shop floor level in the Netherlands. In: Participation in management. industrial democracy in three West-European countries. Universitaire Pers. Rotterdam.Google Scholar
- Emery, F. E. and Emery. M. (1974): Participative design in work and community life. Centre for Continuing Education. Australian National University, Canberra.Google Scholar
- Emery, F. E. and Thorsrud. E. (1976): Democracy at work. Martinus Nijhoff Social Sciences Division, Leiden.Google Scholar
- Rice, A. K. (1958): Productivity and organization: The Ahmedabad experiment. Tavistock, London.Google Scholar
- Swedish Employers’ Confederation (1975): Joh reform in Sweden: conclusions from 500 shop-floor projects. Swedish Employers’ Confederation. Stockholm.Google Scholar
- Trist, E. C. et al. (1963): Organizational choice Tavistock. London.Google Scholar