Breast Parenchymal Patterns on Mammography and Their Relationship to Carcinoma
Part of the Developments in Oncology book series (DION, volume 2)
This presentation concerns itself with the problem of identifying the woman at risk for developing breast cancer by the radiographic appearance of the breast parenchyma.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Wolfe, JN, A study of breast parenchyma by mammography in the normal woman and those with benign and malignant disease. Radiology 89: 201–205, 1967Google Scholar
- 4.Wolfe, JN, Breast patterns as an index of risk for developing breast cancer. Am J Roentgenol 126: 1130–1139, 1976Google Scholar
- 5.Mendell, L, M Rosenbloom and A Naimark, Are breast patterns a risk index of breast cancer? A reappraisal. Am J Roentgenol 128: 547, 1977Google Scholar
- 8.Wilkinson, E, C Clopton, J Gordonson, et al, Mammography parenchymal pattern and the risk of breast cancer. Natl Cancer Inst 59: 1397–1400, 1977Google Scholar
- 9.Hainline, S, L Myers, R McLelland, et al, Mammographic patterns and risk of breast cancer. Am J Roentgenol 130: 1157–1158, 1978Google Scholar
© Martinus Nijhoff Publishers bv, The Hague 1980