The Retinal Circulation: Past, Present and Future
The Fifth Abraham Albert Ticho Lecture
Part of the Documenta Ophthalmologica Proceedings Series book series (DOPS, volume 25)
This lecture is dedicated to Dr. Abraham Ticho, the renowned ophthalmologist and humanitarian. I humbly hope it does sufficient honor to his memory.
KeywordsDiabetic Retinopathy Retinal Vessel Cystoid Macular Edema Retinal Branch Vein Occlusion Retinal Tissue
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Agrawal, P. K. The cellular structure and development of the retinal vessels of the rat. Orient. Arch. Ophthal. 3: 23 (1965).Google Scholar
- Ballantyne, A.J. & A. Loewenstein. The pathology of diabetic retinopathy. Trans. Ophtal. Soc. U.K. 63: 95 (1943).Google Scholar
- Bellhorn, R. W., Bellhorn, A.H. Friedman & P. Henkind. Urethan-induced retinopathy in pigmented rats. Invest. Ophth. 12: 65 (1973).Google Scholar
- Henkind, P., R.W. Bellhorn & B. Schall. Retinal Edema. In: The Blood-Retinal Barriers. Edit. by I. Cunha-vaz. Plenum, New York. pp. 251–268 (1980).Google Scholar
- Henkind, P. & L. F. de Oliveira. Development of retinal vessels in the rat. Invest. Ophthal. 6: 520 (1967).Google Scholar
- Michaelson, I. C. The mode of development of the retinal vessels and some observations of its significance in certain retinal diseases. Trans. Ophthal. Soc. U.K. 68:137 (1948).Google Scholar
- Michaelson, I. C. Retinal Circulation in Man and Animals. Springfield, Ill. Thomas (1954).Google Scholar
- Michaelson, I. C. & A. C. P. Campbell. The anatomy of the finer retinal vessels. Trans. Ophthal. Soc. U.K. 60: 71 (1940).Google Scholar
- Palm, E. On the occurrence in the retina of conditions corresponding to the blood-brain barrier. Acta Ophthal. 25: 295 (1947).Google Scholar
© Dr. W. Junk bv Publishers, The Hague 1981