Looking for Parallelism in Sequential Algorithm: An Assistance in Hardware Design
Two years ago we have been faced with the necessity of rebuilding our image processing facilities. We are operating in a large university computer center, and what we need is an equipment which can be used freely by scientific personnel for research and experimentation of processing algorithms.
KeywordsSequential Algorithm Analogical Digital Converter Image Memory Adjacent Slice General Processor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References and Bibliography
- M.J. FLYNN. Some computer organizations and their effectiveness. IEEE. Transactions on computers, C-21,9. Sept. 1972.Google Scholar
- G. MAZARE. Structure multimicroprocesseurs. Problèmes de parallélisme, définition et évaluation d’un système particulier. Thèse d’Etat, Grenoble, juin 1978.Google Scholar
- A.J. BERNSTEIN. Analysis of programs for parallel processing. IEEE Transactions on Electronic computers, EC 15,5, October 1966.Google Scholar
- B. BRETAGNOLLE, C. RUBAT DU MERAC, J. SEGUIN. Architecture of a multimicroprocessor for picture capture and processing: ROMUALD. 1st International Micro and Mini Conference, Houston, November 1979.Google Scholar
- P.E. DANIELSSON. Designs for parallelism in image processing. Linkoeping University. Internal Report, LITH-ISY-I-C388.Google Scholar