International Cartographic Association (ICA)
The International Cartographic Association was created in 1961 at its first General Assembly in Paris, where 31 countries, mainly from Europe and Asia, took part.
KeywordsEurope Syria Malaysia Acoustics Indonesia
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.International Geographical Union Bulletin, Vol. XXIII, 1972, No. 1,2, Vol. XXIV, 1973, Nos. 1,2.Google Scholar
- 2.Nikishov M.I. International Cooperation of the USSR in the Field of the Cartography. (On the Decade of the Participation of the USSR in the International Cartographic Association.) ‘Izvestia of the USSR Academy of Sciences’, 1976, No. 2, pp. 139–144.Google Scholar
- 3.Nikishov M.I. VIIIth International Cartographic Conference and Vth General Assembly of the International Cartographic Association. ‘Izvestia of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Geographical Sena’, 1977, No. 1.Google Scholar
- 4.Nikishov M.I. Problems of agricultural cartography at the International Conference and the Exhibition of Maps in Budapest ‘Geodesy and Cartography’, 1977, No. 2, pp. 69–72.Google Scholar
- 5.Nikishov M.I., Evteev O.A., Terekhov N.M. Problems of the Cartographic Education at the VIIIth International Cartographic Conference. ‘Geodesy and Cartography’, 1977, No. 3, pp. 61–66.Google Scholar
- 6.Oceanographical Cartography. International Cartographic Conference. 1972. Rudolf Muller P.O. Box 9016, Amsterdam, Netherlands.Google Scholar
- 7.Ovchinikov L.V., Postnikov A.V. VIIth International Cartographic Conference and Vth General Assembly of the International Cartographical Association. ‘Geodesy and Cartography’, 1976, No. 11, pp. 47–53.Google Scholar
- 8.Postnikov A.V. Problems of the History of Cartography and Historical Cartography at the VIIIth International Cartographic Conference of ICA. ‘Geodesy and Cartography’, 1977, No. 1, pp. 53–62.Google Scholar
- 9.The Yearbook of the International Council of the Scientific Unions, 1976.Google Scholar
- 10.Yearbook of International Organizations. 18th Edition, Brussels, 1977.Google Scholar
© K.A. Bekiashev and V.V. Serebriakov 1981