Joint Commission of the Socialist Countries on Cooperation in the Field of Fisheries (JCSCCF)
The use of living resources of the World Ocean is one of the main ways of increasing the standard of living in the socialist countries.
KeywordsTransportation Expense Fishing Roumania
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Agreement between the Governments of the German Democratic Republic, Poland and USSR on Cooperation in the Field of Fisheries. Coll. of International agreements of the USSR in fisheries and fishery explorations. Moscow, ‘Pistchevaja Promyshlennostj’, 1973, pp. 171–179.Google Scholar
- 2.Maj R. Coordynaccja i integracja badan oceanograficznych w panstwach czlonkowskich RWPG. ‘Technica i Gospodarka Morska’, 1974, N 2, S. 92–94.Google Scholar
- 3.Ivanchenko N. S. Rational Use of Living Marine Resources (International and Legal Problems). Moscow, ‘Pistchevaja Promyshlennostj’ 1975, pp. 143–146.Google Scholar
- 4.Ivanchenko N. S. On the Cooperation of the Socialist Countries in the Field of the Improvement of Fishery Fleets and the Development of Fisheries. 1974, vol. 3, pp. 53–63.Google Scholar
- 5.Main principles of the international socialist division of labour. Moscow,‘Economica’, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.Minasian N. M. Socialism and International Law. Publ. of University of Saratov, 1975.Google Scholar
- 7.Multilateral economic cooperation of the socialist countries. Comp. P. Tokareva and others. Moscow, ‘Uridicheskaya Literatura’, 1972.Google Scholar
- 8.Protocols of Ist-XVIIIth Sessions of the Joint Commission of the Socialist Countries on Cooperation in the Field of Fisheries.Google Scholar
- 9.Protocol of 1st-30th Meetings of the Secretariat of the Joint Commission of the Socialist Countries on Cooperation in the Field of Fisheries.Google Scholar
- 10.Proceedings of IInd Scientific and Technical Conference on the Development of the Fishing Fleets and Commercial Fisheries of those Countries that are Members of COMECON. Vols 1 and 2, Leningrad,’ sudostroenie’, 1965.Google Scholar
- 11.Proceedings of the IIIrd Scientific and Technical conference on the Development of the Fishing Fleets and Commercial Fisheries of the Socialist Countries, Vols 1–3, Leningrad,’ sudostroenie’, 1969.Google Scholar
© K.A. Bekiashev and V.V. Serebriakov 1981