International Union of Marine Insurance (IUMI)
German insurers initiated the establishment of the International Union of Marine Insurance in 1870. The IUMI was established 8 January 1874 in Berlin by insurance companies of Austria, Germany, Russia and Sweden. During the first period of its activities (approximately until 1923) it comprised 13–22 companies.
KeywordsCage Transportation Income Explosive Drilling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Grim news Paris Conference. Marine Week 1976, vol. 3, N 37, p. 55.Google Scholar
- 2.Hewer Ch. Marine insurers head for another year of record claims. Fairplay, 1977, vol. 263, N 4910, pp. 39–41.Google Scholar
- 3.IUMI. Annual Conference. J. of Commerce and Commercial, Sept. 7, 1970.Google Scholar
- 4.IUMI. Annual Conference. J. of Commerce and Commercial. Sept. 18, 1972.Google Scholar
- 5.IUMI. Programme, agenda, conference list. Edinburgh Conference, September 16–20, 1979.Google Scholar
- 6.International Union of Marine Insurance. In: International maritime organizations. Moscow. ‘Transport’, 1972, pp. 143–149.Google Scholar
- 7.Lloyd’s Chief Blames US Competition for Aggregate Underwriting Loss. Daily Commercial News, Sept. 17, 1970.Google Scholar
- 8.Proceedings of the Conferences and Council of IUMI.Google Scholar
- 9.Statutes of the International Union of Marine Insurance. Coll. of the constituent acts of international marine organizations. Comp. K.A. Bekiashev. Moscow. Souzmorniiproect, 1974, pp. 207–212.Google Scholar
- 10.Underwater urge adoption of pollution prevention measures. Fairplay vol. 272, 1979, N 5014, p. 57.Google Scholar
- 11.Yasiliev V.A., Musin V.A., Fedorov L.M. Marine Insurance. Moscow. ‘Transport’, 1972, pp. 111.Google Scholar