Sound and Ultrasound
This unit is intended to introduce you to ultrasonic waves and to give you a background on how these waves travel in biological tissues so that you can better apply Doppler diagnostic instruments to clinical problems.
KeywordsCatheter Microwave Zirconate Attenuation Titanate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wells, Peter NT: Physical principles of ultrasonic diagnostics. London/New York: Academic Press, 1969.Google Scholar
- 2.Wells, Peter NT: Biomedicai ultrasonics. London/New York: Academic Press, 1977.Google Scholar
- 3.Reneman, Robert S (ed): Cardiovascular applications of ultrasound. Amsterdam, London/New York: North Holland/American Elsevier Publishing, 1974.Google Scholar
- 4.Baum, Gilbert: Fundamentals of medical ultrasonography. New York: G.P. Putnam’s Sons, 1975. (See Chapter 27, ‘Principles of Doppler Ultrasound’.)Google Scholar
- 5.King, Donald L: Diagnostic ultrasound. C.V. Mosby Company, 1974. (See Chapter by Donald W. Baker.)Google Scholar