Seasonal Heat Storage in Underground Warm Water Stores (Construction and Testing of a 500 M3 Store)
gathering practical experience with the actual realization of the pilot plant;
monitoring the overall behaviour of the storage system;
verification and modification of the digital computer program.
In this paper the results of the first phase, the examination of the soil conditions on the site of the store and the projection of the storage system, are given.
KeywordsBurner Clay Porosity Liner ECSC
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hansen, P.N., Analytical description of the heat losses from underground thermal seasonal heat stores. Paper presented at the U.S. Department of Energy Conference “Seasonal Thermal Energy Storage”, October 19–21, 1981, Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.Google Scholar
- Hansen, P.N., Seasonal Heat Storage in Hot Water Stores. Paper presented at the International Conference on Numerical Methods in Thermal Problems, July 2–6 1979, Swansea.Google Scholar
- Hansen, P.N., Varmetab fra store varmelagre, (Heat losses in big heat stores). 1979. Thermal Insulation Laboratory, Technical University of Denmark.Google Scholar
- Lawaetz, H. and Hansen, P.N., Solvarmesystem med smsonlagring - et projektforslag, (A Solar Energy System using Seasonal Heat Storage - a Proposal). Report No. 78–39, 1978. Thermal Insulation Laboratory, Technical University of Denmark.Google Scholar
- Dipco Engineering, Preliminary study of the construction principles to be used building seasonal hot water stores in the ground (in Danish). December 1979. Thermal Insulation Laboratory, Technical University of Denmark.Google Scholar
- The Royal Norwegian Council for Scientific and Industrial Research and the Public Roads Administration’s Committee on FROST ACTION IN SOILS, No. 1–17. Oslo 1970–1976.Google Scholar
- Balstrup, T., Varmepumpeanlmg - Varmeovergangsforhold i jord, (Heat pumps - heat flows in soil). Technological Institute, Copenhagen, 1977.Google Scholar