Dispersion Energy from Atomic form Factors
A simple numerical scheme for the evaluation of the integrals encountered in the calculations of the second order dispersion energy for H-H and He-He diatoms using static form factors.
KeywordsForm Factor Spherical Harmonic Helium Atom Internuclear Distance Polarization Energy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Clementi, E. and Roetti, C.: 1974, At. Data Nuci. Data Tables 14, p.177.Google Scholar
- 5.Malinowski, P., Tanner, A.C., Lee, K.F. and Linder, B.: in press, Chem. Phys..Google Scholar
- 6.Malinowski, P., Tanner, A.C., Lee, K.F. and Linder, B.: in press, Int. J. Quant. Chem..Google Scholar
- 7.Brink, D.M. and Satcher, G.R.: 1971, Angular Momentum, Clarendon Press, p.102.Google Scholar
- 8.Lee, K.F.: 1981, Ph.D. Dissertation, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL U.S.A.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company, Dordrecht, Holland 1982