Compositional Analysis of CuInS2 Chalcopyrite Semiconductor
A chemical method has been developed for precise determination of elemental compositions of CuInS2 in the form of both synthesized charges and single crystals. The results were used to monitor the processes of material synthesis and crystal growth. Other analytical techniques and prospective methods for thin film analysis are also discussed.
KeywordsFurnace EDTA Titrimetry Chalcopyrite Mora
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).J. J. Loferski, J. Ap.pl. Phys. 27 (1956) 777.Google Scholar
- (4).B. Tell, J. L. Shay and H. M. Kasper, Phys. Rev. B4 (1971) 2463.Google Scholar
- (7).C. Y. Sun, H. L. Hwang, C. Y. Leu, L. M. Liu and B. H. Tseng, Jap. J. Appl. Phys. 19 (Suppl. 19-3) (1980) 81.Google Scholar
- (13).MeV Ion Beam Analysis Manual of General Ionex Co. 1980.Google Scholar
- (14).R. A. Landise, Analytical Chemistry, NBS Special Publication 351 (1972) p. 19–74.Google Scholar