A Detailed Package of Digital Codes Specially Developed for the Array Design
In the present paper a complete modular set of digital codes is described, specially developed for a sensitivity analysis of the different technical parameters affecting the design and construction of a PV generating unit, in particular of a large-scale type. The scope is the evaluation of the plant energy deficit on an hourly, daily and monthly basis, in respect of a base-case where optimum values of the panel tilt angles, azimuth and the N-S step between rows are chosen.
Assuming a lower ceiling in the B.O.S. cost of the PV power station, based on a foreseeable reduction of the panel costs, an indication is given of the region of tilt and azimuth loci which makes it possible to accept a moderate annual energy deficit and consequently low cost of the PV energy produced by the PV generating unit.
KeywordsProduction Line Azimuth ECSC
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Emanuele, M. Gasbarra, A. Iliceto: Simulation Digital Code for the Analysis of Dynamic Behaviour of a PV Plant, paper under press.Google Scholar
- G. Fenini: Animazione grafica mediante “computer output microfilm”, Quaderni di informatica, n. 1 — 1979 pag. 41–47.Google Scholar
- E.L. Burgess, K.L. Biringer: Update of PV System Cost Experience for Intermediate-sized Application, XV Spec. Conference, Orlando, May 81 pag. 1453–1457.Google Scholar
- H. Durand: A keynote Speech, Solar Energy for Development, proceedings of the International Conference held at Varese, Italy, March 26-29, 1979, by the CEC, pp. 59–66.Google Scholar
- G.J. Jones, D.G. Schueler: Status of the DOE Photovoltaic Systems Engineering and Analysis Project, XIII IEEE Spec. Conference, Washing ton, June 1978, pag. 1160–1165.Google Scholar