The Soviet Center of Astronomical Data
On the basis of the current French-Soviet cooperation in science and technology, the Astronomical Council of the U.S.S.R. Academy of Sciences and the Strasbourg Center signed in 1977 an agreement on setting up the Soviet Center of Astronomical Data as its filial branch. The Soviet Center was created on the basis of a computation center at the Zvenigorod station of the Astronomical Council of the U.S.S.R. Academy of Sciences, which had already had considerable experience of working with stellar catalogues. In 1979 the Center was equipped with a EC-1033 computer.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.F.B. Wood, J.P. Oliver, D.R. Florkowski, R.H. Koch, Publ. Dept. Astron. Univ. Florida, v. 1, (1980)Google Scholar
- 5.Z.T. Kraitcheva, E.I. Popova, A.V. Tutukov, L.R. Yungelson, Pisma Astron. Zh. (1981) (In press)Google Scholar
- 7.N.M. Ageicheva, graduation paper, Ural State Univ., Sverdlosk (1981)Google Scholar
- 8.S.V. Vereshchagin, A.E. Piskunov, Astron. Circ. N° 1033 (1979)Google Scholar
- 9.S.V. Vereshchagin, Proceedings of the Meeting on Chemical Composition and Evolution of Stars, Baku, (1980) (in press)Google Scholar