Closing Errors of the Belgrade Latitude Observations and Temperature Influences
In the period 1949.0–1980.0 the Belgrade Latitude Service operated in succession two observational programs. Under the earlier program (the old program) the observations were made in the interval from 1949.0 to 1961.0 and under the second (the new program) from 1960.0 to 1930.0. Relevant information on these observing programs is given in the papers of Ševarlic (1961) and Ševarlié and Teleki (1959). During 1960 the observations were made of both programs concurently in order to make comparison of the results obtained separately by each one of them.
KeywordsTemperature Difference Planetary System Temperature Influence Latitude Station Annual Periodicity
- Djokic,M., 1980: Bull.Obs.Astron. HvarGoogle Scholar
- Milovanovic,V., Teleki,G., Grujié,R.,1981:Publ.Obs.Astron.Sarajevo,1,131.Google Scholar
- Sevarlic,B. and Teleki,G., 1959: Bull.Obs.Astron.Belgrade, 112–113 - 19.Google Scholar
- Sevarlic, B., 1961: Publ.Obs.Astron. Belgrade, 8.Google Scholar
- Sugawa, C., 1954: Publ.Astron.Soc.Japan, 6, 3.Google Scholar