On the subject of radiogalaxies my most vivid reminiscence is of an afternoon in Santa Barbara Street with a marvellous meeting with Baade and Minkowski where they told me that they had discovered that Cygnus A had been identified with a faint galaxy.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Courtès,G.,and Cruvellier,P.,1961:C.R. Acad. Sci. Paris 253,p.218.Google Scholar
- Noordam,E.,and de Bruyn,A.G.: 1981,submitted to Nature.Google Scholar
- Rees,M.J., Begelman,M.C.,and Blandford,R.D.: 1981,Tenth Texas Symposium on Relativistic Astrophysics,Ann.New York Ac.Sc,in preparation.Google Scholar
- van Albada,G.D.: 1978,Doctor’s Thesis, Leiden.Google Scholar
- van Albada,G.D.: 1981,in preparation.Google Scholar