Retrospect and Prospect
In some countries in the East, a horoscope is usually made when a child is born. If it is a boy, the horoscope specifies how healthy and wealthy he will be or in the case of a girl, how beautiful she will be, what type of husband she will have, and whether she will prevail over the husband in the family.
KeywordsEconomic Planning Regional Science Conflict Theory Social Science Discipline Weberian Location
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Isard, Walter. 1956. Location and Space Economics. Cambridge, Mass.:MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Isard, Walter. 1969. General Theory: Social, Political, Economic, and Regional. Cambridge, Mass.:MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Lalwani, Kasturchand. 1965. Economics of Industrial Labor: Theory and Practice. Calcutta: Artha Vanijya Gabesana Mandir.Google Scholar
- Rees, P. H., and Wilson, Alan Geoffrey.. 1977. Spatial Demographic Analysis. London: Arnold.Google Scholar
- Rogers, Andrei. 1968. Matrix Analysis of Interregional Population Growth. Berkeley: university of California Press.Google Scholar
- Wilson, Alan Geoffrey. 1970. Entropy in Urban and Regional Modelling. London: Pion.Google Scholar