A Detector to Investigate the Anomalous Component of Cosmic Rays and its Rarer Constituents Including a Possible Molecular Ion Component
The Anomalous Component is a valuable probe for putting constraints on models of solar modulation and the composition of the LISM. This paper examines some of the candidates for rarer species that may be observed and describes the experiment we at Bristol University have designed to measure them.
KeywordsSolar Wind Outer Heliosphere Light Pipis Anomalous Component High Ionisation State
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fisk, Kozlovsky and Ramat yap J 190 L 35 1974Google Scholar
- Fowler, Redfern and Swordy Nature 279 1979Google Scholar
- Rfisch Nature 239 1981Google Scholar
- Huebner and Carpenter solar photo-rate Coefficients LASL ReportGoogle Scholar
- McDonalds, Lal, Trainor, Hollebeke and Webber Ap J 216 P930 1977Google Scholar
- Whipple and Hueber Ann Rev Ast Astphys 14Google Scholar