Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (ASIC, volume 107)
Solar Energetic Particle Studies
As against the discussions of the galactic cosmic ray that we have had so far, we shall discuss the other component of cosmic rays namely the solar cosmic rays.
KeywordsCharge State Enhancement Factor Solar Flare Solar Energetic Particle Proton Flux
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bertsch, D.L., Biswas, S., and Reames, D.V. (1974), Solar Phys, 39, pp, 479Google Scholar
- 2.Durgaprasad, N., Biswas, S., and Vahia, M.N. (1981), Proc, 17th ICRC, SH 3, 1–4Google Scholar
- 3.Meyer, J.P., (1981), Proc. 17th ICRC, 3, pp. 149Google Scholar
- 4.Perez Paraza, J.A., (1981) Nucleosynthesis, Proc. of School, ed. S. Biswas, S. Ramadurai, M.N.Vahia, Bombay, pp. 275Google Scholar
- 5.Trivedi, S., and Biswas, S., (1981) Proc, 17th ICRC, SH 3, 1–12Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1983