Qualitative Study of N-Body Problem: Unitized Momentum Transformation and its Application
In the qualitative study of N-Body Problem, a new type of blow up transformation called Unitized Momentum Transformation has been introduced to overcome the difficulty of singularities in the problem of global solution. The concepts of total collision manifold defined by McGehee have been extended.
KeywordsGlobal Solution Triple Collision General Collision Singular Manifold Close Collision
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cheng,J.Y., and Q.D.Wang: 1985, ‘The compact singular manifold of iso-sceles 3-body and trapezoidal 4–body problem’, in preprint.Google Scholar
- Mather, J.N., and R.McGehee: 1975, Lecture Notes in Physics, vol.38, Springer-Verlag, pp.573–597.Google Scholar
- Siegel,C.L., and J.K.Moser: 1971, Lecture on Celestial Mechanics, Springer.Google Scholar
- Wang,Q.D.:1985, ‘The General Collision Manifold of N-body Problem’, to appear in Acta Astron. Sinica.Google Scholar
- Wang,Q.D.:1985, ‘The Compact Phase Space of Isosceles 3-body Problem’ in preprint.Google Scholar
- Wang,Q.D.:1985, ‘A Qualitative Research for Plannar 3-body Problem’, under preparation.Google Scholar