Stability of Lagrange’s Particular Solution in the Plane Photogravitational Unrestricted Problem of Three Bodies
In this paper we have considered the stability of Lagrange’s particular solution for the unrestricted problem of three bodies when one of its body is a radiating body and another does not experience the effect of the radiation. The resonance cases have also been taken into account.
KeywordsEquilibrium Position Celestial Mechanics Characteristic Exponent Solar Radiation Pressure Resonance Case
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arnold,V.I.: 1963, Russian Math. Surveys (London Math. Soc.) Vol. 18, pp. 86–101.Google Scholar
- Birkhoff, G.D., 1941, Dynamical System, American Math. Soc.Google Scholar
- Choudhary,R.K.; 1974, Bhagalpur University Journal, Nat. Science, Vol. VII, No.1, pp. 29–51.Google Scholar
- Danby, J.M.A.: 1962, Fundamentals of Celestial Mechanics, Macmillan, N.Y.Google Scholar
- Moser, I.: 1958, ‘New Aspects in the Theory of Stability of Hamiltonian Systems’, Comm. Pure and Appl. Math., Vol, 11., No.1.Google Scholar