Utilization of Analytical Methods for Orbit Determination in High Accuracy Geodetic Positioning
The paper deals with a method worked out in the Central Laboratory for Geodesy at Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and aimed at a high accuracy forecast of the artificial Earth’s satellites (AES) motion during an interval of several days, especially in the case of solving geodetic problems. The problem is solved on the basis of the generalized method of two fixed centres (Aksenov, 1977).
KeywordsCentral Laboratory Round Trip Orbit Determination Bulgarian Academy Zonal Harmonic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aksenov, E.P.: 1977, Theory of Artificial Earth Satellite Movement, Moscow, Science (In Russian).Google Scholar
- Chapanov, J.: 1985, Observations of AES,No. 22 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- Georgiev, N. et al.: 1979, ‘Utilization of the Optical Observations of Artificial Earth Satellites for the Purpose of Geodesy’, Sofia, BAS, (In Russian).Google Scholar
- Georgiev, N., and V. Kotscva: 1984, ‘An Analysis of the Influences of Non gravity Nature of the AES Movement’, Observations of AES, No.23, Tchechoslovakia (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Georgiev, N., and V. Kotscva: 1985, ‘An Analysis of the Influences of Gravity Nature by using an Analytical Theory for Artificial Satellite Movement’, Adv. Space Res., Vol. 5, No. 2.Google Scholar